Join us for the 8th Annual New Leaf Winter Farmers Market presented by Bellin Health! New Leaf Market, Downtown Green Bay, Inc., and Bellin Health support the 2017-2018 season featuring the following:
• Free to Attend!
• Vendors: Over 80 vendors including local meats, cheeses, bakery, vegetables, canned items, coffee, art, and prepared foods.
• Dates: Select Saturdays (below) from 8 a.m. - Noon at the KI Convention Center (333 Main St.) in Exhibit Hall C.
• Free yoga by Jenstar at 9 a.m.
• Cooking demonstrations will be features at each market by a local chef.
• Parking: Free parking in the Main Street Ramp with sky-walk to the KI Center. Signs will direct you to Exhibit Hall C from the ramp.
• EBT will be available at the information booth outside the entrance.
• Volunteer at any of the upcoming markets at downtowngreenbay.com
*December 9* Jamie Fletcher & photos with Santa
*Special Holiday Market with 30 additional holiday craft vendors. Free visits and photos with Santa from 10 a.m. - Noon, sponsored by Fox Communities Credit Union.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor, being placed on the waiting list, or are a nonprofit organization, please sign up at downtowngreenbay.com
If you are interested in volunteering at the Winter Farmers Market, please sign up here: https://signup.com/client/invitation2/6775657374/1287440/false#/invitation
Sat December 2017 8:00AM CST
Sat December 2017 12:00PM CST
KI Convention Center 333 Main St, Green Bay